• kalp kıran şarkı
  • ayrıca (bkz: once) soundtrackindeki en sahane sarkılardan biri olur kendisi.
    sozleri:
    walking up the hill tonight
    when you have closed your eyes
    i wish i didn't have to make
    all those mistakes and be wise
    please try to be patient
    and know that i'm still learning
    i'm sorry that you have to see
    the strength inside me burning

but where are you my angel now
    don't you see me crying
    and i know that you can't do it all
    but you can't say i'm not trying
    i'm on my knees in front of him
    but he doesn't seem to see me
    with all his troubles on his mind
    he's looking right through me
    and i'm letting myself down
    beside this fire in you
    and i wish that you could see
    that i have my troubles too

looking at you sleeping
    i'm with the man i know
    i'm sitting here weeping
    while the hours pass so slow
    and i know that in the morning
    i'll have to let you go
    and you'll be just a man
    once i used to know
    but for these past few days
    someone i don't recognize
    this isn't all my fault
    when will you realize

looking at you leaving, i'm looking for a sign..

tungur eeziye duzeltmeler icin tesekkurler.
  • ağlatan şarkı.
    "i wish i didn't have to make all those mistakes and be wise"
  • once filminin en güzel şarkısı. ilk dinleyişte ağlatabilme gücüne sahip, sözleriyle iç burkan şarkı.
  • bu bir kis sarkisidir.
  • şarkı müziğinin öyle bir başlangıcı var ki, sanki bir kaset, video oynatıcıya takılmış da eskilerden görüntüler görecek, işitecekmişsiniz gibi bir hava verir.

sözlerine bakınca birçok kez "i want to go back to old times." cümlesinin olduğunu görmek yeterince uyumlu yapıyor söz konusu piyano etkisiyle. bu da yetmezmiş gibi kemanı da sıkıştırıvermiş markéta irglová. kemanın yükseldiği yer çok hoş. hem film, hem onda yer alan bu şarkı çok özel.
    the hill
  • bazı şarkılar vardır. insanın o an ki ruh halini tamamen değiştirir. ya yazı yaşmak istersin ya da geçmişi düşünmek... işte öyle bir şey.
  • once'da marketa irglova'nın kocasına yazdığı şarkı imiş..
    filmin bu en güzel iki şarksından birini dinlemek istiyorsanız diye..
    çok güzel bi de be.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xoztd0bvg9s
  • dennis quaid'ın başrolünde olacağı, gerçek olaylardan esinlenecek aile draması. projenin senaristi ise angelo pizzo (rudy, hoosiers) .

--- spoiler ---

the film will tell the true story of rickey hill, a kid who overcame his physical disability to play professional baseball. given the complexities rickey faced in his relationship with his father, his is a story about more than just athletics. ıt’s also a story about family, and what one young man can do to follow his dream.

quaid will portray rickey’s father, pastor hill, an instinctively protective man who doesn’t want his son to go out into the world to pursue his dream, fearing that he’ll get ridiculed for his disability. ultimately, hill’s tough exterior is broken as rickey grows up and proves his natural ability.

--- spoiler ---
  • scott glenn (the bourne ultimatum, the leftovers), colin ford (captain marvel, we bought a zoo), joelle carter (the big ugly, justified); angelo pizzo (rudy, hoosiers) ve scott marshall smith (the score, men of honor) ikilisinin yazdığı aile dramasında yer alacak bazı isimler olacak.

--- spoiler ---

the film, which is in production in georgia, tells the true story of rickey hill, who overcame his physical disability to play professional baseball. given the complexities rickey faced in his relationship with his father, pastor hill (quaid), his is a story about more than just athletics. ıt’s also about family and what one young man can do to follow his dream.

berry and ford will play the young and older versions of rickey, with carter portraying rickey’s mother, helen hill. houser will portray ray clemons, an older gentleman from rickey’s childhood who encourages him to try out for the pros, with glenn as red murff, the legendary mlb scout who discovers him.

jeff celentano (breaking point, gunshy) is directing the film, cast by rick montgomery (green book). he’s also producing alongside warren ostergard, with matthew dwyer, michael hollingsworth, michael blubaugh and rickey hill serving as exec producers.

--- spoiler ---
hesabın var mı? giriş yap