• robert plant'in, whole lotta love'ın ve stairway to heaven'ın sonunda ahmet ertegün'ü de teşekkürle yadettiği konserin kaydı.

plant, wll'ın bitiminde atlantic records için; "the most magnificent record company on the planet" derken;

stairway to heaven'ın sonunda da, "hey ahmet, we did it" demektedir.
  • 2007 yılında o2 arena'daki efsane konser. biletlerin 40 bin $'a kadar karaborsa'da yükseldiği, ahmet ertegün'ün ölümünün anısına yapılan muhteşem bir konser... her led zep ve rock n roll hayranının izlemesi veya dinlemesi gerekiyor bu harika konseri bence.
  • led zeppelin iii albumunun ikinci sarkisi...
  • bu albüm 2014 en iyi rock albümü grammy'sine adayken 40 yıllık kashmir ise yılın en iyi rock performansına adaydır

sanırım bu albüm ve konser için söylenecek tek şey .
    hey ahmet ! yes they did it and still doing it and the song remains the same.
    bu da ispatıdır
  • no quarter" da jimmy page" in abarttigi konser ve dvd" si, duygusal olay.
  • led zeppelin'in 10 aralık 2007'de o2 arena'da vermiş oldukları konserin * filmi ve albüm kaydı. film ekim ayında gösterime girdi ve 2 milyon $ hasılat elde etti. albüm kaydı ise 19 kasım'da piyasaya çıktı. albümde şu şarkılar yer alıyor:

cd 1

1- good times bad times
    2- ramble on
    3- black dog
    4- in my time of dying
    5- for your life
    6- trampled under foot
    7- nobody's fault but mine
    8- no quarter

cd 2

1- since i've been loving you
    2- dazed and confused
    3- stairway to heaven
    4- the song remains the same
    5- misty mountain hop
    6- kashmir
    7- whole lotta love
    8- rock and roll
  • led zeppelin'in kaç gündür geri sayımını yaptıktan sonra duyurduğu sinema filmidir. ekim 2012'de vizyonda olacağını da yazmışlar ama bu canım film anadolu diyarında ne zaman görücüye çıkar belirsiz sanki. hayatımda ilk kez sinemaya konsere gider gibi giyinerek gitmeme neden olacaktır onu da söylemeden geçmeyeyim, vizyona çıksın film, ilk gününde deri pantolon ve ceketimle gideceğim film olacaktır.

edit: resmi sitede yazdığına göre türkiye'de vizyona girmeyecekmiş ancak 19 kasım'dan itibaren dvd'si satışa çıkacakmış. cua'ya teşekkürler.
  • led zeppelin'in neden efsane olduğu sorusuna çok net yanıtlar barındıran konser dvdsi. davulda da bonzonun oğlu jason bonham babasını aratmayacak performans sergilemiş.
  • 2007 yılında led zeppelin'in yıllar sonra verdigi konser. davulda john bonham'ın oglu jason bonham performans göstermiştir.

piyasaya çıkan dvdsinde jason bonham konseri kendi gözünden şu şekilde dile getirmektedir:

on june 10th 2007, robert, jimmy, john paul and myself got together to start rehearsing for what was to become the greatest day of my life.

six months later, we were at the o2 waiting to go on stage. i kissed my wife and kids as they left my dressing room to take their seats. i heard robert's voice in the hallway say, "is he coming or not?" i couldn't even swallow let alone reply, so i walked into the hallway to see robert, jimmy and john paul chatting and laughing with each other. they didn't look nervous at all. we stopped for a quick photo and then robert said, "let's have some fun. remember to enjoy it because no one can take that away from you."

the lights went down and i could hear the mighty roar of the crowd. i climbed onto the drums in darkness waiting for my cue. the moment was seconds away and still i couldn't swallow. it's time. i raise my sticks and count us off into "good times bad times". this really the greatest day of my life

the show goes better than i could have hoped. i start to relax and ,i'm having a ball. with every song i'm feeling better and better. by the time we got "kashmir", i was really going for it. really, this was so good. everyone was on top of their game. it was magical. we leave the stage and i'm in heaven. "whole lotta love" is next, and it felt fantastic.

we closed the show with "rock and roll", and my dream was coming to an end. "this might never happen again" i thought. i didn't want it to stop. i felt a certain closeness to dad... like he was there with us and he was one with me. as i wait for my cue from robert, i fill up with emotion and use it as fuel to deliver the drum break ending we all know so well in "rock and roll". we take a bow. smiles are all around me. i slowly walk to the dressing room where i collapse and burst into tears. i had fulfilled my dream-to play drums on stage with led zeppelin, the greatest band of all time. i felt good, really good!
  • şu an youtube'da premiere'i olan efsane konser

3 gün boyunca erişime açık olacak.

https://youtu.be/hkqieeyoz4w
hesabın var mı? giriş yap